Thursday, December 14, 2017

Christmas Activities



Tuesday our angels, shepherds, and other Biblical persons (and animals) recited Luke 2:8-14.

The members of the Parkview Baptist Church Tuesday morning Bible study were blessed and impressed to hear our little ones recite the Word of God.

Wednesday we had a birthday party for Jesus.

I'm Too Awesome to Be on the Naughty List
Merry Everything

Eating birthday cake in the courtyard


I Know I'm on the Nice List

Who Needs Mistletoe When You're This Cute

Dear Santa, My Sister Did It!

Merry Christmas from Minnie and Frosty

Merry Christmas, Y'all!

I Give Warm Hugs

All I want for Christmas is...a unicorn.

Don't Stop Believing

The children made Christmas cards for nursing home residents, decorated cookies to give to the homeless, wrapped books to give to underprivileged children, and made reindeer food. We emphasized the importance of thinking of others.


All that wrapping and reciting and partying wore us out, so on Thursday we came to school in our pajamas.  We ate popcorn and drank hot chocolate and watched a movie. 

No comments:

Post a Comment