Thursday, March 4, 2021

Dr. Seuss Day

Introducing: the Cat in the Hat, Thing 1, Thing 2, and Thing 3 
"I meant what I said, and I said what I meant. An elephant's faithful, one hundred percent." Horton Hatches the Egg shows us what it looks like to be faithful and to keep our promises.


Green Eggs and Ham teaches us about trying new things. All of the students tasted a bite of green eggs and ham. We tallied the votes and the majority said they liked it!



Say, I like them, Sam-I-Am. 

We enjoyed special snacks this week. These satsumas look like the Lorax.


We showed off our favorite books.



We enjoyed a different version of green eggs and ham. (The eggs are made of green pudding and vanilla wafers.)



Slimy...

Ooey, gooey....

Oobleck
Characters from Yertle the Turtle

Stop! You must not hop on Pop!

No comments:

Post a Comment