Friday, April 30, 2021

Congratulations, Class of 2021

We saw smiles.....
cheers....'

                 pom poms waving... 

and a few tears....

as the Class of 2021 took their final walk down the Early Childhood corridor. Not so long ago, these almost-adults were the size of my little T1 friends. Now they're heading off to college.

 





Many of these young men and women were once my first grade students. I have such sweet memories of the little stories they wrote, the paper airplanes they made, the topics that sparked their interests. (Okay, I've conveniently forgotten any trouble they may have gotten into.)





I'm not quite sure the reason for the costumes, but the seniors are known to exhibit unusual behavior during the last week of school.



Class of 2021, we salute you! And look out....we're right behind you. We'll be graduating before you know it!

  

No comments:

Post a Comment