Thursday, November 15, 2018

In Everything Give Thanks

"Give thanks in all circumstances, for this is God's will for you in Christ Jesus." II Thessalonians 5:16
Our Thankful Tribe


Craft time

Making tomahawks

Making teepees

Making necklaces

Beading

Spelling our Names






Hayride

It's cold outside!

Once around the Parking Lot

Games in the New Gym
Ring the Pumpkin

Turkey Waddle


"I can't wait for the feast to begin!"

Asks Many Questions

Feasting

Photo ops

Having fun with our Indian Friends
Thankful

"I like to think about the goodness of the Lord.
He gives me everything I need and so much more.
I just want to lift my hands and say that I love Him.
I just want to lift my heart in praise.
And I want to be thankful,
I want to be grateful.
I want to remember all the things that the Lord has done.
I want to be thankful.
I want to be grateful,
I want to be...I want to be...I want to be."
Happy Thanksgiving

No comments:

Post a Comment