Friday, September 17, 2021

We Love Chapel

“Do you hear what these children are saying?” they asked him.

“Yes,” replied Jesus, “have you never read,

“‘From the lips of children and infants
    you, Lord, have called forth your praise’?" 

Matthew 21:16 NIV



"I'm gonna jump up and down, I'm gonna spin right around, I'm gonna praise His Name forever. I'm gonna shout out loud, I'm gonna deafen the crowd, I'm gonna send my praise to heaven."
The students love listening to the Bible stories. They can tell you the Bible is "absolutely, positively true."

 Our days at school are covered with prayer. The students pray in chapel and in the classroom. In our morning prayer time, I've heard them saying some of the sweetest prayers for their classmates and their families. 

In their journals, the students wrote about their favorite things to do at school. It warms my heart to see the children writing about praising God.




Of course, recess and play time also topped the Favorite Things to Do at School list. The children are learning the importance of glorifying God in every aspect of their lives.

No comments:

Post a Comment